Christ the King announces the start of Advent, and what better way to celebrate than with a feast? One for the kids – but how about a tea-time fare of…
- Royal Punch (whatever purplish coloured fruit juice or squash you can find)
- Chocolate milk (probably more enjoyable for the kids than tea!)
- Red apple slices, put together as hearts (symbolic of Christ, the king of our hearts)
- Cookies, to represent our world
- Vanilla ice cream, on defrosted blueberries (to symbolise the heavens – of which Christ is the King)
Why not fashion paper homemade crowns to wear at this afternoon feast?