Random acts of kindness are an easy way of making prayer practical and positive. It can move our focus away from our needs, and onto the needs of others.
Try the following:
- Doing the washing up, and praying that your household have clean hands and a pure heart.
- Treat someone to lunch, and pray that your love and attention reflects Jesus.
- Send someone chocolates or flowers anonymously, and pray they can better understand how much God loves them.
- Pay for the coffee of the person behind you in the queue, and bless them with joy.
- Leave food next to a sleeping homeless person and pray that the Father would provide for their needs.
- Help a person struggling with heavy bags, and pray that they know the light yoke of Jesus.
Taken from https://www.24-7prayer.com